PVC & CPVC
Weldable plastics resist chemicals, corrosion and moisture at low temperatures.
At lower temperatures, economical PVC offers a combination of excellent chemical resistance, high mechanical strength, and low moisture absorption. CPVC increases both weather and temperature resistance, expanding design versatility. Both materials are easily vacuum formed, thermoformed and fabricated, and can be glued, cemented, welded and varnished.
• Polyvinyl chloride
• Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride
• Exceptional resistance to chemicals and corrosion
• High mechanical, impact and tensile strength
• Excellent rigidity and hardness
• Good insulation properties
• No moisture absorption
• Flame resistant (UL94 V-0 rating)
• Piping systems
• Fume scrubbers
• Pumps, valves and seals
• Lamp housings
• Chemical and fluid tanks